Wailea Beach Resort Reservation Information
Location of Meeting, Seminars + Workshops
February 7 – 10, 2018
|Wailea Marriott Resort + Spa||Daily Rate *||Deposit||Reservation Deposit|
|• Garden View||$320.00||x 2 Nights||$640.00|
|• Ocean View||$373.00||x 2 Nights||$746.00|
|• Premium Ocean View||$415.00||x 2 Nights||$830.00|
|• Deluxe Ocean Front||$473.00||x 2 Nights||$946.00|
* You must add Hawaii State Tax of 4.116% and Hawaii Occupancy Tax of 13.416% to all rates shown above (subject to change).
Additional Hotel Charges:
- Resort Charge: 10.00 + tax per room, per night. (mandatory)
- Porterage: 10.00 + tax per person, per roundtrip. (mandatory)
- Maid: $3.00 + tax, per room, per day. (mandatory)
- Valet Parking Fees: $35.00 per day (if applicable)
- Self-Parking: $25.00 per day (if applicable)
(not inclusive of state tax currently 4.166% subject to change)
Please note the following:
- A minimum two (2) night stay is required for the group rates.
- You must register for the conference in order to receive the discounted room rate.
- There must be an email address to accompany the reservation; the same address cannot be used more than once.
- For multiple room reservation requests contact NMG Meetings at email@example.com.
NOTE: Group rates are valid three (3) days prior to February 7th and three (3) days after February 10th based on availability.
No reservations will be confirmed without a form of deposit. Limited number of rooms available. We strongly encourage participants to reserve early to insure a room in their desired category.
DEADLINE DATE: JANUARY 5, 2017 or once the contracted block is sold out. Any reservation received after this date cannot be assured of hotel space or the group rate.
Special Request Available:
Please submit all Special Requests to NMG Meeting Management. The hotel confirms or denies special requests. Requests are NOT guaranteed by NMG Meeting Management, GUILD, or the hotel. Hawaii State Law prohibits more than 4 persons per room.
Room Category Availability: Room categories are based on availability on the date the request is received. Should a category be sold out for the dates requested, your room reservations will automatically be confirmed in the next available category. Hotel reservations cannot be confirmed by phone.
- A one (1) night room & tax deposit will be charged at the time of booking.
- Forty-five (45) days prior to your arrival date the hotel will automatically charge a second night deposit.
- At that time both of the deposits charged become non-refundable.
- Any reductions of the total room nights initially reserved will be subject to penalties.
- All cancellations must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
- Any changes made to a reservation after initial confirmation is subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Any change in the amount of hotel nights reserved will be subject to penalty.
- All changes must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
ADA Statement: For disability accommodations, please contact NMG Meeting Management at 949.300.8792.